7. Goal Setting with Simplicity + Grace with Manali Sontakke
As we roll into the end of the year, everyone is so excited to wrap up the year and start dreaming big for the one up ahead! On today's show with Manali Sontakke, we talk about how to set goals with simplicity & grace! I hope this episode encourages you to dream big & start taking small steps towards making your dream a reality!
In today's episode we chat all things:
- How to wrap up your current year
- Checking in with your overall vision before setting goals
- How to set goals keeping in mind how much time you have in any given season
- Going deeper than setting action steps to make progress on your goals
- Avoiding the "all or nothing" mindset to keep making progress with grace
I hope this episode encourages you to dream big for the next year but also keep in mind that simplicity is key and little by little progress always adds up! You can find Manali on Instagram here!
Tune in to today's episode and be sure to follow along on Instagram and share the episode if you loved it!
If you're looking for a practical way to help you make progress on your goals every day & week, be sure to check out my Printable Membership! You can get started printing out these cute printables & making them a part of your home rhythms & routines.
- Shop our printables on Etsy!
- Access the entire printable library for just $9!
- Visit my Amazon Influencer Shop Filled with my Faves
- Manali's journal prompts to keep your grace-filled goals top of mind